We're committed to offering opportunities for every person to be mentored, discipled and trained, enabling them to play their place in God's world - "equipping all of God's people for works of service" (Ephesians 4:12).
For more information on any of this, please contact the church office.
Current opportunities include:
- Alpha Course, for anyone exploring faith and for new Christians
- Basics, Bible studies for new Christians, use with a friend or mentor
- Personal Pastoring, one-to-one mentoring available to everyone
- Communities, growing and learning together in community and mission
- STEP, introductory leadership training for workplace, community and church*
For people with particular gifts or roles
- *Upper Room, further leadership and theological training
- *Accelerate (formerly the Apprentice programme), a leadership development year, usually for post-uni young adults
- *Prophetic development coaching group
- *Worship development coaching group
- The Marriage Preparation Course, for couples preparing for marriage (contact)
*These opportunities have prerequisites.