If you're new to OCC you're very welcome! We welcome everyone, whether you see yourself as a Christian, someone who is looking, or you're just inquisitive about what we do, and whatever age or ethnicity you are!
- We meet every Sunday morning
- We meet in small groups ('communities') across the city
- We run special midweek activities for students and youth
- We serve the city
However you come into contact with us, we'd love to get to know you better and see how we can support you in your journey of faith.
- Talk to our helpful welcome team on Sunday mornings. They can signpost you to other people, courses or resources, or get one of the church staff to talk with you.
- Welcome lunches (regular Sundays at TKC) are a great way to meet other people new to OCC, along with some of the church leadership, and find out more about us. Book by emailing the church office on @email.
- Every few months we offer an Exploring Membership evening, an ideal way for new people to find their way more into church life.