Alongside involvement in a Community, personal pastoring helps us support each other in our growth as Christians. If you would like to form a personal pastoral relationship, or just to meet one of the pastoral team, please contact the team on @email
So, you're about to get into a personal pastoring relationship? What is it all about and how do you get the best out of it.
In this short video Andy O'Connell (one of the elders) explores
- Personal pastoring as one-to-one support and mentoring
- The place of care and challenge in growth
- Build a good relationship in pastoring
- Looking at the ABC - actions, beliefs and character - of growth
- Getting started in personal pastoring in OCC
For more on being a disciple and personal pastoring, including teaching from 2 Timothy, listen to this talk from our Autumn 2019 series Forged.