Love to take photos on your smart phone? Fancy yourself a whizz with an SLR camera? As part of our Community Christmas at King’s event on 16 December 2018, you are invited to share your best Christmas-themed shots with us in our inaugural Christmas photo competition. And there are prizes to be won!
Here’s how to enter.
Theme: "Christmas Through My Eyes"
Everyone loves Christmas, but what aspect of the day, season, or Christmas story do you love most? Send us an image that captures that. Show us Christmas through your eyes.
What We’re Looking For
- Make sure the right thing in your shot is in focus.
- Don’t just photograph a Christmas tree. Show us something about it we might usually miss.
- Funny, joyful, sad, surprising—we’re up for anything.
One prize will be awarded for each age category: Primary school (4-11), Secondary school (11-16) and Adult.
All entries will be printed to A3 size and displayed in our Competition Gallery at the King’s Centre.
Winners will have their photo professionally printed and framed up to 20inch x 20inch in size.
When Will Prizes Be Announced?
Please join us for our Community Christmas at King’s carols service on Sunday 16 December 2018. Entries will be on display in the Gallery from 10:30am, carols will begin at 11.00am, with winners announced towards the end of the morning.
- Only one image can be entered per person (so choose your best one!)
- Upload the highest quality jpeg file you can (no Facebook downloads please)
- The photo must be your own work
- Feel free to crop, adjust colours and edit your shot, but please don’t Photoshop additional elements not found in the original
Entries close 9:00pm Sunday 9 December 2018
We look forward to seeing your photos!