Many Christians work in health and social care with a strong sense of calling, yet still asking:
· Can all the work ever be done, especially given diminishing resources?
· Can I see the kingdom of God coming through my work?
· Can Christians collaborate to bring about a culture change?
Engage 2018 says ‘Yes, nothing is impossible with God,’ and will be a day to encourage you. There will be inspiring talks from leaders in this sector, as well as stories of believers making a real difference. There will be time for networking, for practical workshops and for prayer.
Confirmed speakers include:
· Dr Andrew Murray: Chair of Merton Clinical Commissioning Group
· Sir Andrew Dilnot: Expert in the funding of social care
· Dr Katie Hilder MRCS: Leader of the Global Legacy Healthcare Network
Workshops are planned to cover: personal resilience, working overseas, healing prayer and effecting big picture change.